- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Report of Findings
After correlation of findings, Dr. Hinze will discuss the condition with the patient and usually cover:
- What’s the cause of the condition
- If this condition is correctable with Chiropractic and Acupuncture care
- The severity or grade of the condition
- Treatment plan of what it would take to correct and stabilize the condition (which includes recommended visits, frequency, and procedures performed each visit)
- Standard Do’s and Don’ts
- At home recommendations
- Also answer any other questions the patient may have
After the report of findings with Dr. Hinze and the agreement to continue from the patient, the treatment plan will begin. Treatment usually consists of a gentle chiropractic adjustment followed by any other therapy recommended.
Following the treatment, our assistant will personally go over the doctor’s recommendations with you, along with your individual insurance coverage. Our office will do our best to let you know of all treatment expenses going forward, and we will work out the best payment options available specific to you.