- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Hinze Chiropractic Treats Whiplash
Have you recently experienced whiplash in an auto accident in the greater Columbus area and are now experiencing neck pain? Hinze Chiropractic and Acupuncture are your experienced, go-to source for auto injury treatment in Columbus. We know sometimes following automotive accidents it may not obvious that an injury has been sustained. This is where our team of highly skilled chiropractors come into play to help prevent a whiplash injury from worsening.
What Is Whiplash?
Whiplash occurs when the impact of force from another moving vehicle to yours is so strong that your upper cervical region over-rotates and moves irregularly and out of line with the rest of your spine. This unnatural, lightning speed movement may not seem to have caused any pain or injury at first. However, when left untreated, whiplash can manifest to other spinal regions influencing mid and lower back pain. It can also lead to stiffness in the upper cervical region, numbness and tingling down the arms, fatigue and range of motion issues.
You may be experiencing the following signs and symptoms:
- Tingling and numbness
- Soreness, pain or discomfort
- Trouble rotating the neckHheadaches
- Depression and anxiety
Our caring chiropractor in Columbus wants to help you heal before these symptoms have an opportunity to impact your everyday life.
How Chiropractic Care in Columbus Treats Whiplash
At your visit with us, Dr. Hinze will perform a physical examination and likely order x-rays to determine the soft tissue damage that may have occurred along with the subluxations, or spinal misalignments that are taking place. Our chiropractor in Columbus first aims to offer you relief care if you are experiencing pain or any of the acute signs and symptoms we described. Chiropractic care Columbus carefully develops a plan that outlines corrective, rehabilitative and maintenance care.
- Chiropractic adjustments
- We will perform traditional chiropractic adjustments to remove the subluxation that has occurred. These adjustments will allow you to relax in a safe environment as you heal
- Therapeutic exercises
- We strive to provide you with the tools to heal from auto injuries in Columbus when you are away from us. We may suggest personalized therapeutic exercises to help strengthen and heal your spine and associated structures.
- Because damage to soft tissue takes place during a whiplash incident, massage therapy helps our chiropractor in Columbus further reduce inflammation and provide you with a comfortable chiropractic adjustment. Massage therapy may also help reduce any anxiety and depression that you are experiencing as a result of your auto injury.
- Diet and supplements often complement your care with us. We will prescribe supplements that help address the reduction of inflammation and correct any deficiencies that may be involved
- Massage therapy
- Nutritional counseling
Contact Hinze Chiropractic Center For Whiplash Care
Time to get some much needed relief from whiplash and heal from auto injuries in Columbus? Please contact us at (402) 564-9447 to schedule an appointment now with your auto accident chiropractor today.